Okay, everyone, if you want to spend the night in Covington the night of Kacie's wedding (June 13) , you need to make your reservations now! Even though Steve recommended the Homewood Suites, I went with the Courtyard Marriott. We will be driving in on Saturday and leaving on Sunday. That doesn't leave much time to enjoy a suite. The Courtyard only has 7 rooms left in the wedding party; 4 kings and 3 queen/queen. You have to go to the 800 # for reservations in June. Steve, have you sent everyone Kacie and Eric's website? I made a reservation for Pa Ray and Maw CJ for Saturday night. I'm getting excited all ready........I just love weddings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The website is:
ReplyDeletewww.mywedding.com/gillengemann
"Save the Date" announcements will be going out soon with all the info.
Oh yeah, once those block of rooms run out,we can block more.
ReplyDelete