Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year to All

This is the time of year we like to look back and reflect on the past year. It is also the time we like to look inward and see inside ourselves. To that end, I had an echocardiogram yesterday to see what was truly in my heart. Things were good. Kathy had a CT scan last night about 3AM to assess her gut feelings about the new year. They were rather turbulent and stormy but we hope that is only tempoorary.

It ain't a real holiday until someone goes to the ER with food poisoning!

Best wishes to all!

7 comments:

  1. Steve, that's an interesting way to look at tests. Why would you schedule an echo on New Year's Eve? Was it planned or did you have symptoms? And how is Kathy today? I must say that is an unique welcome to the new year! I had to work until 7 pm last night! Traci, Brad, the girls and Jesse came over to spend the night with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the Echo on Tuesday. The Dr wanted to see if there was another reason I am having central sleep apnea besides my brain just going on vacation. Kathy is feeling great between the waves of nausea and cramping which seem to be slightly less frequent. Don't eat the duck pate at La Provence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would want to eat DUCK PATE anytime or anywhere????? Only the rich............... Please don't serve it at Kacie's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pate was complementary. Maybe that should have been a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ditto Margaret's comment. At least it's good to know you didn't pay for it Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she's feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete