Tuesday, January 6, 2009

mom dad and autis new haircut :)
me in the back, callie and mom(callie HATES rollar coasters)

Brandi was trying to "pull" a funny face HA HA!! dad looks bored (like always!)


the big tree at disneyland or California adventure i dont remember



this is my favorite




sisters :) my pretty hat












hey everyone! i havent been on in a while sorry bout that.







christmas was great i loved weather being in the 60's! in december, imagine that!


























3 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Audi! Thanks for sharing. It looks like y'all had a blast! I like your haircut! In one picture, I think I even saw a small smile on your Dad's face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures Auti. If you like 60's in December you should just move on down to Louisiana. We've had 70's in January the last few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i must have missed that small smile aunt margaret :)
    70's????? sadly im used to the -12's walking to school again around here ha ha

    ReplyDelete