Thanks for posting the pics Steve. Everyone had a great time. Merry Christmas.
More comments/questions!1. I take it Kacie Rae loves whipped cream in a can. I can eat a whole carton of Cool Whip by myself.....plain!2. Okay, who won the bowl game?3. Do eyes come any bigger than Andi Leigh's? OMG, how precious!4. Congratulations, Brooke and Edgar! I heard someone was sporting a new engagement ring! I want to see a picture of it!5. Awwwwwwww............
Robyn won the bowl game in a sudden death overtime with Kacie, Emmy,and Brooke
Thanks for posting the pics Steve. Everyone had a great time. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMore comments/questions!
ReplyDelete1. I take it Kacie Rae loves whipped cream in a can. I can eat a whole carton of Cool Whip by myself.....plain!
2. Okay, who won the bowl game?
3. Do eyes come any bigger than Andi Leigh's? OMG, how precious!
4. Congratulations, Brooke and Edgar! I heard someone was sporting a new engagement ring! I want to see a picture of it!
5. Awwwwwwww............
Robyn won the bowl game in a sudden death overtime with Kacie, Emmy,and Brooke
ReplyDelete