1. What a great picture for a Christmas card!! All of you look so adorable, especially Swishy.
2. Love the one of all the girls! Shouldn't you have done one of just the boys??
3. Emmy, your boyfriend is so handsome. I met him at Kacie's wedding, but I can't remember his name even though Ma CJ told it to me. Is it Pete?
4. Amy, what is that delicious drink? I want one of those!
5. Now we can concentrate on Amy and Rodney's wedding date!
I love being able to enlarge the pictures and I even saw Kathy in the background of one! You're looking good, too, Kathy! Am I the only one who can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them twice? Thanks, Steve, you did a great job!
Comments and questions regarding these pictures:
ReplyDelete1. What a great picture for a Christmas card!! All of you look so adorable, especially Swishy.
2. Love the one of all the girls! Shouldn't you have done one of just the boys??
3. Emmy, your boyfriend is so handsome. I met him at Kacie's wedding, but I can't remember his name even though Ma CJ told it to me. Is it Pete?
4. Amy, what is that delicious drink? I want one of those!
5. Now we can concentrate on Amy and Rodney's wedding date!
I love being able to enlarge the pictures and I even saw Kathy in the background of one! You're looking good, too, Kathy! Am I the only one who can enlarge the pictures by clicking on them twice? Thanks, Steve, you did a great job!