saturday the 31st? i think ha but i am going to a choir judication where i am singin a solo (in italian) i went last year and recieved a 2+ which = excellent
this year im hoping for the highest rating of a 1 which = Supirior
wish me luckk!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh, Audi, it seems like something else important happens on January 31st, but I can't, for the life of me, remember what it is. Anyway, I know you will do good. I wish I could hear you sing.............I would give you superior!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Auti. Robyn & Brooke used to sing in different languages. I don't think I could do it. I can barely speak good English!
ReplyDeleteI went to her rehearsal last night and she did awesome. I couldn't understand anything she said but she sounded great.
ReplyDeleteha ha thank you everone
ReplyDeleteand dad i am sorry about the spelling you little dork :)