Sunday, January 18, 2009

42 years ago......



Jack and I got married and some of you were unable to attend the wedding! I know I sent you all the complete album, but I really want you to concentrate on Ollie and Baado (MamMa) and see for yourself what a handsome couple they were! And they were so wonderful, not just to us kids, but to everyone. Also, Uncle Jimmy (the picture on top and he is on the far right) was fat back then!! He was a funny guy and also so much fun to be around.......never a dull moment! In case you haven't figured it out, I taught myself how to scan photos this weekend!

12 comments:

  1. They all look good,but I don't see PaRay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been too busy running after your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was I there? I dont remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it wasn't as long ago for you as it was for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Sonya and Steve.....this was in December, 1966. How old were each of you then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 and 8. How come I was the only niece not in the wedding???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was only 6 and I remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Keith, for remembering! Sonya, you were too old for the flower girl and not old enough to put out the candles. Besides, Bobby's kids lived at Mother and Daddy's house and they were like my brothers and sisters. You can be in my wedding when we renew our vows in 8 years! I promise! Veronica and Ramona weren't in my wedding, either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How old do you have to be to blow out the candles? Were Veronica and Ramona even born then?

    ReplyDelete