Saturday, October 11, 2008

Yey! I passed my test!

Okay, I'm once again certified in Advance Cardiovascular Life Support for the next two years. That means I can do good quality CPR if you collapse in front of me. But I would wait, if I were you, until I purchase my own personal barrier airway mask. Otherwise, you only get the compressions!

8 comments:

  1. Auti, you are quickly becoming my favorite person on this family page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they only required compressions now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are correct, Steve, for lay people, it is compressions only! But I am a real nurse and they allow me to give 30 compressions to 2 breaths for a full 2 minutes before I collapse and join the dead person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I sleep with a real nurse every night. So do I have to do the breathing or just the compressions? I don't know if I could do 2 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve, this is Dear Abby, aka Aunt Margaret, if you just snuggle and hold that dear "real nurse" in your arms and gently blow in her face and say I love you, you don't have to do ANYTHING! She'll melt like butter and if you are really good, she'll resusitate you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not likely to happen now that she spends all her time "Cat Bowling"!!!! Thanks a lot Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve, EJ is hooked on Cat Bowling, too! Tell Kathy that EJ's high score is 196! Maybe they could play in a tournament or something together......that is, if they recognized each other outside of Fern and CJ's!

    ReplyDelete