hey everyone! This school year i am the president of our entire school and we are doing some really cool stuff. but in order to do the stuff we are having a fundraiser to get all the money for the fun things. last year i sold more than $600 but this year i havent sold a thing!
if you would like to help me out you can order from me at
www.QSP.com
click shop and when it ask for the school/organization number enter
425017973
when you are in just click to shop on whatever you want. then when it is time to check out and it ask for participant information
Name: Autumn Gill
Teacher: Mrs. Jacobsen
Grade: 8
PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I WOULD REALLY APPRICIATE IT!!
thank you guys so much =)
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Autumn, I was going to say "No Soliciting Allowed", but your Uncle Steve already broke that rule! I am happy to say I ordered a magazine to help support your school. So you now have $20.00 to start you on your way to a million, which is probably what your Aunt Sonya and Uncle Steve will purchase! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYAY! thank you Aunt Margret! you were my very first costomer!
ReplyDeleteOk Auti - I guess I was your second customer?
ReplyDelete