well i made it through my first year of being a teenager and i am so excited for my birthday saturday! To celebrate we are going to seattle for shopping and visiting Brandi. Love and miss you guys :) Auti
Oh, my gosh, Audi, are you really 14? That's a great age and Happy Birthday on October 4th! Did I tell you how happy I am that you on our Family Page? I loved your comment about the "Smile from God"!
My baby sister is growing up...it's so sad i started crying thinking about it the other day. I remember when she had long curly hair and she was a princess we use to play dressup and barbies every night!!! I miss those times, but at least she is growing up to be an amazing person. I love you Auti
Oh, my gosh, Audi, are you really 14? That's a great age and Happy Birthday on October 4th! Did I tell you how happy I am that you on our Family Page? I loved your comment about the "Smile from God"!
ReplyDeleteMy baby sister is growing up...it's so sad i started crying thinking about it the other day. I remember when she had long curly hair and she was a princess we use to play dressup and barbies every night!!! I miss those times, but at least she is growing up to be an amazing person. I love you Auti
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Auti. Have fun in Seattle and tell the rest of the family in Washington that I said hello.
ReplyDelete