Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Smile from God


Isn't this the most beautiful picture! Someone send it to me in an email and I wanted to share it with all of you! These are just birds, flying along and minding their own business, not realizing that they were playing a part in sharing God's beautiful creation and His love for us.
I went yesterday to watch Caroline and Avery play soccer. I'm not sure what anyone enjoys about that sport, but it was fun watching everyone try to move the ball with only using their feet. It's a good thing I wasn't out there, my patience would have worn thin and I would pick up that round thing and pitched it down the field. Oh, well, Traci said not to worry. They don't let grandmas on the playing area anyway!

4 comments:

  1. Cool picture. I don't
    "get" soccer either. It is good exercise for the kids though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better not let Brent see your soccer comments on here! Becoming a teacher is really only his back-up plan if he doesn't make it pro as a goalie... Poor thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then please don't tell Brent how we feel about soccer - and I wish him the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete