Most of y'all are too young to remember our brother, Jimmy. Gosh, I don't even know how old he would have been. He was, however, about 8 or 9 years older than me. Jimmy was a character. Oh, my............I am so much like him! Fernie Ray and Bobby were the "quiet" ones. Jimmy was killed in a "freak" car accident in 1998 at the age of 62. He would always make you laugh. This picture was taken at Veronica and Tom's wedding in 1991. His tie kind of describes his personality.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Happy BD, Jimmy.................June 17th
Most of y'all are too young to remember our brother, Jimmy. Gosh, I don't even know how old he would have been. He was, however, about 8 or 9 years older than me. Jimmy was a character. Oh, my............I am so much like him! Fernie Ray and Bobby were the "quiet" ones. Jimmy was killed in a "freak" car accident in 1998 at the age of 62. He would always make you laugh. This picture was taken at Veronica and Tom's wedding in 1991. His tie kind of describes his personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment