Margaret,I see you are having trouble with the birthdays because you haven't added mine. My B'day is sept. 5th and emmys is April 20. Also Kacie and Eric are Engemann no L. just thought you would want to know.
Oops, thanks, Kathy. Sonya had provided me with Steve and Keith's BD. I knew I had misspelled Engemann, but I was waiting for someone to tell me! Now I just need Brandi, Brent, Ryland, Chase, Audi and Callie's! (The dates are not as easy to add as one would think!)
Someone added all those birthdays - but NOT mine!
ReplyDeleteMargaret,I see you are having trouble with the birthdays because you haven't added mine. My B'day is sept. 5th and emmys is April 20. Also Kacie and Eric are Engemann no L. just thought you would want to know.
ReplyDeleteOops, thanks, Kathy. Sonya had provided me with Steve and Keith's BD. I knew I had misspelled Engemann, but I was waiting for someone to tell me! Now I just need Brandi, Brent, Ryland, Chase, Audi and Callie's! (The dates are not as easy to add as one would think!)
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret now i feel included.
ReplyDeleteChase's birthday is the same as Steve..that's all i know for sure
ReplyDelete