I told my director today that I am retiring effective October 23rd! That will give me more time to go see movies, Sonya!! I'll post my reviews.... Love you guys.
What a surprise! I know you will enjoy that extra time you will have. But Margaret, does this mean we will no longer receive the $500 stipend you give us each month? I may have to find CJ a job. How does Jack feel about all this? I'm really happy for you!!!!
Sorry, Fern, everyone including my family is on their on from here on out. I'm going to start to "pinch pennies". I may have to take a side job to earn movie money. Jack says "Not to worry, I can get a job at Walmart being a greeter!"
What a surprise! I know you will enjoy that extra time you will have. But Margaret, does this mean we will no longer receive the $500 stipend you give us each month? I may have to find CJ a job. How does Jack feel about all this?
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy for you!!!!
congratulations - that's great! I have missed your movie recommendations.
ReplyDeleteSorry, Fern, everyone including my family is on their on from here on out. I'm going to start to "pinch pennies". I may have to take a side job to earn movie money. Jack says "Not to worry, I can get a job at Walmart being a greeter!"
ReplyDelete