Friday, May 14, 2010

Jax's new dog!!

Jax has an Izzy, too! Sheri got him from a Rescue Shelter. Their other dog, Buddy, ran away. So we will see.....Izzy gonna stay or Izzy gonna go? Brad came up with that ditty!

2 comments:

  1. I posted the same picture and title on MiMi's Lady Bug Blog and this is CC's response...............

    ACTUALy............
    Izzy isnt just Jax's dog. shes all of ours!! Well me and my mom were in doen town austin walking around, just the two of us, and we went by an Adopt a Pet center, so we went to look at the dogs, and we found her, and we adopted her without anyone knowing, and it was a big suprise for everyone!!!!!!!!!
    SO ME AND MY MOM PICKED HER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like a great dog. And I love Jax's hair cut - I didn't recognize him.

    ReplyDelete