Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day.........

This is my favorite picture of my mother. She is smiling so pretty and I love seeing all the pictures she had on the mantle. Jimmy painted the Family Tree picture above her head. If you look closely, Mother has on her Eastern Star pin that I think Jimmy gave her. She was dressed up going to someones wedding and I vaguely remember it was Sonya's. I took this picture out of the frame to copy it and over the years it has discolored somewhat.

I wish Mother was still here today for me to tell her how much I love her and how much I appreciated all the sacrifices she and Daddy made for me. She was such a sweet, kind lady. Happy Mother's Day, Mother!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet memories :)
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my wedding. I have that picture too. Happy Mother's day.

    ReplyDelete