Fernie, are trying to play an early April Fool's joke on me? Your anonymous message was written on March 31st which was WEDNESDAY, not Tuesday! BTW, Sonya, belated Happy BD!
Hey, wouldn't it be fun if the baby was born on April Fool's Day? They could tell everybody the baby was here and no one would believe them!
Cute - but I had to hunt for the baby. Kind of like Where's Waldo! I need to take Andi to see the E. Bunny.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Andi.....post some pictures!
ReplyDeleteCute... Talked to Keith tonite, Tuesday, and he said Brandi is still expecting. .They don't seem to be too concerned, so I'm not going to worry. Ha-Ha
ReplyDeleteFernie, are trying to play an early April Fool's joke on me? Your anonymous message was written on March 31st which was WEDNESDAY, not Tuesday! BTW, Sonya, belated Happy BD!
ReplyDeleteHey, wouldn't it be fun if the baby was born on April Fool's Day? They could tell everybody the baby was here and no one would believe them!