Have a good one, Fern! I always thought we shared a special bond because I was born on January 1st and you on January 31st! I do know we're Capricorns and you know how they are.............. P.S. I bet that little turtle is getting dizzy. I can't truly take credit for this BD animation. Veronica posted one just like it for me on my BD on Papa's Place (the blog in honor of Jimmy)!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Guess who's BD is January 31st..........
Have a good one, Fern! I always thought we shared a special bond because I was born on January 1st and you on January 31st! I do know we're Capricorns and you know how they are.............. P.S. I bet that little turtle is getting dizzy. I can't truly take credit for this BD animation. Veronica posted one just like it for me on my BD on Papa's Place (the blog in honor of Jimmy)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the BD greetings.You are a sweet sister but I'm Aquarius, not a cupofcorn.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Uncle Ray :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDelete