Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Jack won 1st Place.................
Okay, Jack said there was NO WAY he could win 1st Place again this year for the best yard Christmas decorations. His comment was, "This is Obama Way............we have to share the wealth! They wouldn't dare give me first place again because I have won so many times in the past." WELL..................the doorbell rang tonight and there stood our neighborhood "Christmas decoration Judging Committee" with the 1st place sign!!!! I was so proud of Jack! He loves to put up our beautiful lights and would do it regardless of any recognition. We have won a gift card to Randalls. We won't know the amount until tomorrow night at the annual Lakeside Prayer Session at our clubhouse. We can't even go because we are going to see Caroline's choir presentation. As soon as I take pictures of our Griswold "Creel" Christmas house, I'll post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Jack! We are so proud of you. With Margaret as your inspiration you will win first place the next ten years.
ReplyDeleteCJ wants me to put up a Christmas tree, but by time I decide on just how I should do it, Christmas is over.
Congratulations again, you deserve it!!!
Still waiting to see the pictures.
ReplyDelete