Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy December

And Happy December birthdays to Ben, Brandi, Amy, and Joey and anniversarys to Joey & Sonya, Steve & Kathy, and Margaret and Jack. Did I miss anybody? Does anyone care? Does anyone ever read this page?

5 comments:

  1. I read it and am so glad someone posted something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonya! I was ready to post a picture of a Christmas tree or something just to add a festive touch! Kathy, I forgot we share the same anniversary as you and Steve. Did you know Jack's sister got married on December 27th also? Sonya, when is your anniversary? Veronica and Tom got married December 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our anniversary is Dec 16 - also Joey's birthday. What a gift I was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aunt Margaret - I always check the family page, I'm a silent lurker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, Ilovebrent, I can only assume you are Brandi! I love looking at your blog, too! Pa Ray and Maw CJ are silent lurkers, also. Occasionlly, Fern will make a comment under the alias of anoyomous because it's easier for him to do it that way. It's okay not to say any thing. But I do love the fact that my sweet neices and nephews enjoy this "family page" as much as I do. Times have changed and people live so far away. In the olden days, we all were close enough that we could visit each other. Now, the computer is our way of bonding.

    BTW, Brandi, Brent is so sweet to do all the nice things he does for you! Tell him I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete