I love the picture of Amy and Robyn! Also the house is beautiful! Which room do I get! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Robyn...Rodney - not much difference. Andi calls him Robbi!
I knew it was Rodney!! I am so backwards........not only do I call people the wrong names, I unconsiously write the wrong names for people! So.....which room do I get??
PS, I think I spelled unconsciously incorrectly. This thing needs a spell check!
You could probably have Fern & CJ's room because they won't stay without Daisy and she's not welcome there!
Hey! Don't give our room away until we fimd one where Daisy is accepted
I love it when Anonymous makes a comment! Hi, Fern! How are you today?
I love the picture of Amy and Robyn!
ReplyDeleteAlso the house is beautiful! Which room do I get! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Robyn...Rodney - not much difference. Andi calls him Robbi!
ReplyDeleteI knew it was Rodney!! I am so backwards........not only do I call people the wrong names, I unconsiously write the wrong names for people! So.....which room do I get??
ReplyDeletePS, I think I spelled unconsciously incorrectly. This thing needs a spell check!
ReplyDeleteYou could probably have Fern & CJ's room because they won't stay without Daisy and she's not welcome there!
ReplyDeleteHey! Don't give our room away until we fimd one where Daisy is accepted
ReplyDeleteI love it when Anonymous makes a comment! Hi, Fern! How are you today?
ReplyDelete