I know , but I'm waiting for a phone call for details. You know you have to discuss this kind of thing with your grandmother. The ring is beautiful!
Oh, my gosh! Is Brooke engaged???? I love Edgar! More details, please. I need to request off for the wedding.
Not Brooke! It's Amy's finger and ring. When she and Rodney tell me more details I'll let you know.
Oops, so sorry, Amy! I love Rodney, too! I just assumed it was Brooke and Edgar. Anyway..........I love a wedding and don't plan on missing yours!
Ooooh...Shiny...Congrats Amy. Who's Rodney?
who's Amy?
Funny Uncle Steve... :PUncle Keith- Brandy and Brent met him at Kacie's wedding. :)
Congratulations Amy :)
I know , but I'm waiting for a phone call for details. You know you have to discuss this kind of thing with your grandmother. The ring is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh, my gosh! Is Brooke engaged???? I love Edgar! More details, please. I need to request off for the wedding.
ReplyDeleteNot Brooke! It's Amy's finger and ring. When she and Rodney tell me more details I'll let you know.
ReplyDeleteOops, so sorry, Amy! I love Rodney, too! I just assumed it was Brooke and Edgar. Anyway..........I love a wedding and don't plan on missing yours!
ReplyDeleteOoooh...Shiny...Congrats Amy. Who's Rodney?
ReplyDeletewho's Amy?
ReplyDeleteFunny Uncle Steve... :P
ReplyDeleteUncle Keith- Brandy and Brent met him at Kacie's wedding. :)
Congratulations Amy :)
ReplyDelete