Monday, August 31, 2009

So this is the Family page

I have the most trouble trying to get on this site. But I did it. I mainly wanted to see if Brandi posted a picture of her Ultrasound.

6 comments:

  1. Keith, glad to hear from you! What ultrasound???? Does that mean what I think it means? I talked to CJ on Saturday and she didn't mention anything about the "patter of little feet" coming to Brandi and Brent's house!! Tell us more...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. smooth, Dad. Yes, it means what you think it means. We had our first appointment today and I'm in my 11th week. We had the ancient ultrasound machine though and it wouldn't print a picture :( Here's a link to our blog if you'd like to read more: http://brentandbrandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Brent & Brandi. That's exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I coulda posted an ultrasound of my gallbladder! And hey, just because it happened when y'all were down for Kacie's wedding doesnt mean we are gonna pay for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait a minute. What kind of wedding party do you guys throw?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Guys! :) That's exciting news!

    ReplyDelete