Steve, these are fantastic! Did you take these yourself? If so, you could have saved some money by not only being the Father of the Bride, but also the professional photograher! It was a beautiful wedding and Kacie and Eric looked so happy and ever bit the "perfect couple". You and Kathy were certainly the "perfect hosts"! Jack and I had a great time. Jack absolutely loved the band. I, on the other hand, loved the cakes and my favorite was the wedding cake! Thanks so much and my pictures will eventally make their way to everyone!
Steve, these are fantastic! Did you take these yourself? If so, you could have saved some money by not only being the Father of the Bride, but also the professional photograher! It was a beautiful wedding and Kacie and Eric looked so happy and ever bit the "perfect couple". You and Kathy were certainly the "perfect hosts"! Jack and I had a great time. Jack absolutely loved the band. I, on the other hand, loved the cakes and my favorite was the wedding cake! Thanks so much and my pictures will eventally make their way to everyone!
ReplyDeleteUncle Steve - you throw a good party.
ReplyDelete