
New Life Christian School 2009 Formal Dinner.

Auti and I. She did my hair and helped me get ready.

Mommy, Daddy, and I before I went to my dinner.

Mommy and I

Daddy and I.

Formal dinner I went to for my school. It was amazing and one of my greatest memory from my Junior year. Now it's done and I'm almost 17 and a senior...wow! =] 8...9...10...ready or not! Summer here I come!!
Oh, Calli! You look beautiful! Thanks for sending these pics. Your mom and dad look good............your dad with that big grin on his face. You could just tell how proud they are of you. Auti did a great job with your hair.
ReplyDeleteI don't see a big grin on Keith's face - I even enlarged the pictures looking for it. You do look very pretty though Callie. Glad you had a good time.
ReplyDeleteThanks you guys. Yeah it was great, I had an amazing time =]
ReplyDeleteThat's a smile, my mustache is hiding it. I liked her choice of backdrops. Isn't that a nice bike?
ReplyDeletehaha. yeah you were smiling cause we were getting your bike in the picture huh?
ReplyDelete