Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Im back! haha

I havent been on here in so long!
we are all fine up here so glad school is almost over :)

how is everyone down there?


Im attaching two links to some of my videos on youtube if anyone wants to see what i have been up too... one is me and my best friend singing an original song and the other is my italian solo.

i wish we would be able to come down this summer but i doubt it. Brandi and Brent will have to represent all of us at the wedding.

hope everyone is well! i miss you all.

<3 auti


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDf0waiSuWg <--Me and Bailey


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpP5MTvbssA <--solo and ensamble "sebben crudele"

3 comments:

  1. Auti, you have a beautiful voice! I would love to hear you sing in person. You and Bailey seem to have fun doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sending the videos Auti. I loved watchingthem. You sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you guys.
    and me and bailey do have fun... so much haha its insane

    ReplyDelete