Saturday, April 18, 2009

KHS Reunion 2009

Hey Margaret, I bet that show was good, it looks like the original cast was in it.WOW!!
The reunion was good .Gary Gaut said you haven't been e-mailing him lately. I didn't see any of your class there.
Chase, congratulations on making the team, I'm proud of you. Callie and Auti, I hope both of you are feeling better.
CJ and Daisy said to tell all of you hello. Let's hear from you all.I know you are out there. Remember who you are!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. He made a football team at school. He's been doing pretty awesome lately. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's great, Callie. Thanks for letting us know. What position does he play? And tell your Dad that I miss his clever comments on the family page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad is trying to get on his computer fights with him haha.

    ReplyDelete