Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Howdy...

Hey family. Hope all is going well...the past week has been pretty eventful auti pulled some muscles in her neck and i was in the hospital last night for 5 hours. Turns out i have Ovarian Cysts. Yay pain and medication... =] 4 or 5 days with this then hopefully they heal. If they dont go away by bursting...like they are suppose to, then next month they will most likey come back and I'll have to get surgery to remove them. Im praying and hoping that they just burst and are gone forever. Worst pain in a long long long time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - hope you all feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie, are you feeling better now? I've always loved bursting a bubble......here's to having the cyst burst by themselves! Keep us updated with how you are feeling. I also hope Audi's neck is better.

    ReplyDelete