Sunday, December 21, 2008

hey

Well we made it to California.We went to Seaworld today and everyone had so much fun! Still have alot more to do while we are here. Auti is doing better. I'm still having pain so i dont think its gonna burst it might just calm down till next month. Love you guys i hope your holidays are great!

3 comments:

  1. Callie, thank you so much for letting us know how you are doing! I've been worried about you because Ma CJ said you were still hurting and on the pain pills. Be sure to check back with your doctor if the pain doesn't go away! At least call the nurse and ask her what she thinks.....not me, but your doctor's nurse!

    I'm so glad y'all are having fun at Disney Land! I do want to see pictures when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pa Ray says----Thanks Callie for the info. Glad you are doing better.I didn't know Auti wasn't feeling well too.I hope the weather doesn't give you any problems on your return home. Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea...Im not sure what its doing now but the pain is a little better. I really hope it doesnt ccome back again on the other side...since i have one on the other side too

    ReplyDelete