Joey & I just got home from our trip to Florida and North Carolina (postponed from September by Gustav!). We had a good time - I'll post some pictures later. Got to go wash clothes now!
It was a cabin - not a resort - and it was great. They sure do know how to decorate. This was not one of those country - patchwork quilt log cabins. I'd recommend it to anyone going to Ashville. (www.bittersweetcottage.com). I did not however, like their restaurant recommendations.
did y'all go to that gay resort?
ReplyDeleteIt was a cabin - not a resort - and it was great. They sure do know how to decorate. This was not one of those country - patchwork quilt log cabins. I'd recommend it to anyone going to Ashville. (www.bittersweetcottage.com). I did not however, like their restaurant recommendations.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the pictures Sonya. It looked like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get no gay pictures!
ReplyDelete