Thursday, September 11, 2008

YIKES! Here comes IKE!

Okay, this is getting a little scary! Paris and De Ann and their family are under mandatory evacuation and will be coming to stay with us tonight. I will probably be called in to the hospital because I'm on the "A" team and will need to be there during landfall. Thank goodness I'm off today to help Jack move plants, etc. I haven't had to do this in quite a while. Perhaps you guys could give me some hints!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and be careful. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a generator and a portable AC and a lot of gas. Helps if you have Direct TV! Cook some red beans before the lights go out. Eat any ice cream now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Keith and Sonya! I love both recommendations........especially Keith's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you sceured your lawn chairs...Ike will never find them there.

    ReplyDelete