I would like to thank Tom Edison, Benny Franklin, Jim Joule, Reddy Kilowatt, and the many others who worked to bring us electricity as we know it today. It only takes a short while without it to make one realize how wonderful it is. I love electricity!
I take it you have electricity now, Steve! We do take some things for granted, don't we? Jim Joule??? I'm still laughing at you posting!
ReplyDeleteJames Joule, known by his friends as Jim, was an English physicist who was initially interested in the efficiency of electric motors. He discovered the heat dissipated by a resistor is given by Q = I2Rt (where I is the current, R the resistance, and t the time ), a result now known as Joule's law.
ReplyDeleteKeith, don't let me down now, please. I know you can respond to Steve's blupperish! (Is that a real word or did I just invent it. (I need to tell my friend, William O'Reilley!)
ReplyDeletelol Aunt margaret. When i read what Uncle steve wrote i thought about my dad too.
ReplyDelete