Tuesday, September 9, 2008
A question from Veronica!
I have had about seven snakes either on my patio or in my flower beds this year at my house!!!!Between the weather and the snakes Daddy wouldn't be amused.Any ideas on how to get rid of the snakes???They scare me! We have had 3 copperheads, 1 ground rattler, 1 king and 1 unknown (brown).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm thinking of getting a cat!
ReplyDeleteCats are good! I loved Nickel and we never had snakes! Too bad Jack ended her life at the old age of 19years by running over her. Now our neighbors have cats that roam our forest and still no snakes.....I shouldn't say that. They will probably come out in droves this spring!
ReplyDeleteI have some cats. How many do you need? With all those snakes 1 cat may not be enough.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the snakes but there is really nothing you can do. It seems that Al Gore and Michael Moore have had them all placed on the endangered species list. They say the chills that people experience when they see a snake is helping to reduce global warming.Let's all do our part and let the goose bumps rise!
ReplyDelete( You can buy snake repellent at Lowes)
Veronica, Anonymous has an alias, AKA Uncle Ray, Pa Ray, Fernie Ray and Funny Ray!
ReplyDeleteRay, I loved your comment. See, you can think up something "cute" now and then!
Goto www.yardiac.com/snakeaway and order the snake guard traps. They REALLY work! We tried them and caught two! I didn't admit this to Keith or Pa Ray. Kathy made me do it!
ReplyDeleteVeronica, just wrap a horsehair rope around your property, they won't cross that.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that one or two of my cats would work too.
ReplyDelete