Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hi from Houston

Oh, my, have I been busy! Not only has Traci and her family been living here, Chris and two of his friends spent 4 nights with us while they took the bar exam. The day they left, Jack picked up Sheri's 3 younger kids so they could spend the weekend with us. Through all of this, I've been working 10 and 12 hour days and Brad dislocated his shoulder and had to go to the ER to have it put back in place. Thank goodness for Jack who cooks supper every night and carts kids around! Did I say I'm enjoying this? I truly am.............tiring as it is. Oh, I forgot, Traci's dog Jesse also is living here! He's the sweetest thing....next to Daisy.

And Callie, you thought you didn't have anything of interest to say! I love to hear what's going on in other people's lives. We could do a TV soap and call it, "As the Gills Swim"!

No comments:

Post a Comment