We're back home and ready for the hurricane. I'm not happy about it though. We left Destin a day early and Joey & I cancelled our reservations at Amelia Island Fl for Mon & Tues night. Still waiting to decide what to do about the cabin we've got rented in NC for Wed. through Sat.
Isn't Hannah suppose to visit North Carolina right after Gustav? What a bummer! I'd hate forfeiting my vacation, too! I didn't realize you all were in Destin. Was the water still as beautiful as ever, even with the hurricane coming?
We're back home and ready for the hurricane. I'm not happy about it though. We left Destin a day early and Joey & I cancelled our reservations at Amelia Island Fl for Mon & Tues night. Still waiting to decide what to do about the cabin we've got rented in NC for Wed. through Sat.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Hannah suppose to visit North Carolina right after Gustav? What a bummer! I'd hate forfeiting my vacation, too! I didn't realize you all were in Destin. Was the water still as beautiful as ever, even with the hurricane coming?
ReplyDelete