Congratulations Kacie! The ring is beautiful (and we really like Eric too). Brooke is excited that her dream came true so fast. She said that if he proposed at LSU (like she dreamed), then she's opening a psychic hotline.
Wow! Kacie, I am so excited! I guess he must have really liked the Gill's Fourth of July gala and wanted to be a permanent part of it! Keith and Brad still say they married Sheri and Traci just to be in our annual Christmas photo!
Congratulations Kacie! The ring is beautiful (and we really like Eric too). Brooke is excited that her dream came true so fast. She said that if he proposed at LSU (like she dreamed), then she's opening a psychic hotline.
ReplyDeleteWow! Kacie, I am so excited! I guess he must have really liked the Gill's Fourth of July gala and wanted to be a permanent part of it! Keith and Brad still say they married Sheri and Traci just to be in our annual Christmas photo!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Congrats Kacie.
ReplyDelete