Saturday, June 21, 2008

Update from the Gill kids =]


Summer is going good. Auti and Chase have had friends over almost everynight. It's tiring me and my mom out. My 16th b-day is on the 22nd...YAY!! =] Auti sang at a big festival, she did amazing and looked beautiful. Chase is...well...Chase. We all miss you, and we hope to come down soon.

I'll try to write more and keep the family updated. But i thought it just might be nice to let everyone know whats going on up here. Hope everyone is doing alright down there. We love you guys =]

5 comments:

  1. Callie, Thank You! I love the pictures and the update on everyone. We put your dad on a plane bright and early this morning, so he should be home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's home...its so nice to see him again! We missed him so much! Hope you guys enjoyed him =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callie, I love your pictures. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I just noticed today is June 22nd! Happy BD, Callie, sweet sixteen! Ah, it was only yesterday that I remember turning that magical age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you aunt margaret! =]
    Your only 17 aren't you? We could totally throw a party and stuff together!!! Teen girls night =]

    ReplyDelete