Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Miss you guys!
Hey everyone. I think i have only wrote on here once...oops! Well i just wanted to say I miss you guys, and i hope everyone is doing alright. PaRay I love you. I hope you are doing alright. Chase and auti are hoping you are doing alright too. Thanks for taking care of my daddy also. We miss him A LOT!!! Well, Love you guys. I'll try to stay more updated soon. =] Maybe we can come visit some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Callie, you are so sweet! I know your dad is missing you all, too. However, he is taking such good care of Pa Ray..........also, he's a big help to Maw CJ and I don't know what Daisy will do when your dad leaves. I hear she's become very attached to Keith!
ReplyDeleteTell your brother and sisters hello!
What are you doing up at 3:39 AM?
ReplyDeleteHey Callie. Good to hear from you. We miss you too. Hope you have a good summer.
ReplyDelete