This is Fern before his surgery this morning, compliments of Steve! His surgery went great and the initial diagnosis is a benign mass! We love you, Fern! You are so cute and precious to all of us. Yuk..............I'm saying many too many nice things about you, you old fart! Why did you worry all of us so much!Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Good News....he knew it all along!
This is Fern before his surgery this morning, compliments of Steve! His surgery went great and the initial diagnosis is a benign mass! We love you, Fern! You are so cute and precious to all of us. Yuk..............I'm saying many too many nice things about you, you old fart! Why did you worry all of us so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I started to take a picture after surgery but he looked so pathetic I thought it best not to!
ReplyDeleteYay for PaRay!!!
ReplyDelete