Well, for some reason the lable is all out of order and I can't determine how to edit it. See if you can figure it out anyway!
Who is Amy's date?
What a cute photo! I'll have to tell Charl about Les being in it. On one of our slumber parties, I took a picture of she and Les (when we saw him at a restaurant) and then lost it. She's never forgiven me.
The date's name is Mike - just a friend- far as I know. Who's asking anyway? I didn't know we could have anonymous members.
Well, for some reason the lable is all out of order and I can't determine how to edit it. See if you can figure it out anyway!
ReplyDeleteWho is Amy's date?
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute photo! I'll have to tell Charl about Les being in it. On one of our slumber parties, I took a picture of she and Les (when we saw him at a restaurant) and then lost it. She's never forgiven me.
ReplyDeleteThe date's name is Mike - just a friend- far as I know. Who's asking anyway? I didn't know we could have anonymous members.
ReplyDelete