Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome back, Fern. Where's CJ?

Hi, can any of you pick me out from this group. We were juniors in high school and dressed like this to serve the seniors at their Prom banquet! Bettye and Charleen are in here too. Have no idea where EJ was at the time. Be sure to click on the picture to enlarge! This was taken in 1961!

5 comments:

  1. you are in red dress on bottom row, not the one on the far left, but just to the right of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you trying to kid. that's how y'all dressed all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were easy to pick out. I'm having a little harder time with Betty and Charleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - now that I've looked again. I think that Betty is on the bottom row all the way to the right, and Charleen is all the way to the left on the top row (almost out of the picture). Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Sonya, you are so right! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete