Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Giving Back

I've decided to help those less fortunate than myself. Monday I'm having my gallbladder removed so that someone who does not have one can benefit from my generosity. I'm sure they will remove the stones and sludge prior to transplanting it. As a bonus, I will also be having a little "cosmetic surgery" to correct a defect I've been plagued with all my life as a result of parental neglect when I was but an infant and unable to make decisions for myself. Yeah, I know we needed to eat but they could have replaced the silver dollar with a wooden nickel! I'll post before and after pics if anyone is interested.

Peace...

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you won't have an "outie" anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, I truly want to see the before and after pictures!! That will certainly be more interesting than my fish!

    ReplyDelete