Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beautiful Saturday in Houston

Hi, everyone! Oh, my, I do think spring is here. Everything turned green overnight! Keith, what's the weather like in Eprhata? Have you dug your Moped out of the snow yet? Sonya, do you plan to camp out at the hospital on March 24th? Steve, what's up with you?

CJ, glad to hear everything came out okay. Fern, I'll be keeping in touch with y'all on Monday. Be sure to wear something green for St. Patrick's day. Green boxers would be cute.............also green socks! Didn't our name use to be McGill?

2 comments:

  1. Yes. I think in the old country we were the McGill's. You know it was 53 years ago on St. Patricks Day that our ship was hit off the coast of Korea. But I'm still around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i moved my bike out of my living room and into my front yard about two weeks ago, when the snow finally melted. It's still chilly to ride in the mornings and evenigs but not too bad in the middle of the day.

    ReplyDelete