Thursday, February 28, 2008

All right! I love all of this activity! Callie, I didn't realize your middle name is Breanna! That is so pretty! Welcome, Amy! Who's the latest beau in your life right now? Sonya, I love the picture of Amy and Robyn, but I really wanted to see pics of your latest trip! Brooke, how's LSU and ED? Steve, where's your gang? I need their addresses to invite them to join. Fern and CJ, give it a try writing on the page! Isn't this fun????

3 comments:

  1. Margaret, you might need to invite us to join again. i can't do anything but comment onyour topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad,
    Make sure that you are signed in and then click on "new post" along the top of the page. You can create new topics, add pictures, etc. from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pop, at least we can read your comments.

    ReplyDelete